Senior level legal professionals – located in Canberra, Brisbane or Melbourne
We are seeking expressions of interest from talented senior legal professionals with an interest in joining a leading boutique practice. Your current practice will complement and expand upon our existing services. You will value excellence and strong relationships and have an open mind, willing to consider new or different ways of achieving success for your clients and our business as a whole.
Moulis Legal is a leading, progressive modern legal business handling commercial and international matters. Our specialist expertise includes international trade, administrative law, intellectual property, corporate law, commercial law, commercial property and commercial litigation. Our offices are located in Canberra, Brisbane and Melbourne. Our clients are spread throughout the world.
We are a legal services business (not a traditional law firm) known for delivering a positive work experience and doing things a little differently.
We are looking for senior staff with:
- five or more years post admission experience
- a demonstrated passion for the law together with excellent technical and interpersonal skills
- demonstrated client knowledge and empathy
- a desire and ability to grow both your own practice and the broader business
- a client focused outlook and a desire to work in a collaborative environment
- an existing loyal client and referral base that includes national / international level clients or businesses
You will be working with driven professionals who are passionate, smart, creative and proud to be part of a law firm that is dedicated to our collegiate work environment. If you join Moulis Legal, you are joining an internationally-recognised team that focuses on excellence, relationships and our culture of collaboration and innovation.
Our culture is important to us. Our clients are important to us. Our team is important to us.
Benefits at Moulis Legal
Moulis Legal has been recognised for its positive and comprehensive approach to supporting women’s and men’s equal participation in our workplace. We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to support your professional development and wellbeing including:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Modern and contemporary offices (Canberra and Brisbane have sporting facilities available)
- Health benefits such as vaccinations and weekly personal training
- Paid parental leave
- Paid study leave
- Comprehensive leadership development
Please email a copy of your resume together with a covering letter which outlines your interest to email@example.com.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that Moulis Legal does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Moulis Legal will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Moulis Legal explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Moulis Legal.