Senior level legal professionals – based in Canberra, Brisbane or Melbourne
Moulis Legal is seeking expressions of interest from talented senior legal professionals with an interest in joining a leading boutique practice. Your current practice will complement and expand upon our existing services. You will value excellence and strong relationships; and have an open mind, willing to consider new or different ways of achieving success for your clients and our business as a whole.
Moulis Legal is a leading, progressive modern legal business handling commercial and international matters. We support and protect entities that excel in the business, trade and commercialisation of products and ideas. Our areas of practice include administrative and government law, corporate law, commercial law, commercial property, dispute resolution, intellectual property and trade law. Our offices are located in Canberra, Brisbane and Melbourne. Our clients are spread throughout the world.
We are not a traditional law firm. Rather, we are a legal services business known for delivering a positive client and work experience, and doing things a little differently. Our culture is important to us. Our clients are important to us. Our team is important to us.
Ideally, we are looking for senior staff with:
- Four to seven years post admission experience
- Previous experience in commercial matters, ideally having to do with contracting, government procurement and/or IP/ICT
- a demonstrated passion for the law together with excellent technical and interpersonal skills
- demonstrated client knowledge and empathy
- a desire and ability to grow both your own practice and the broader business
- a client focused outlook and a desire to work in a collaborative environment
- an existing network of national / international level business contacts
You will be working with driven professionals who are passionate, smart, creative and proud to be part of a law firm that is dedicated to our collegiate work environment. If you join Moulis Legal, you are joining an internationally-recognised team that focuses on excellence, relationships and our culture of collaboration and innovation.
Benefits at Moulis Legal
Moulis Legal has been recognised for its positive and comprehensive approach to supporting women’s and men’s equal participation in our workplace. We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to support your professional development and wellbeing including:
- Flexible work arrangements and a positive, encouraging work environment
- Modern and contemporary offices (Canberra and Brisbane have sporting facilities available)
- Health benefits such as vaccinations, weekly personal training, fruit box delivery and support for sporting events
- Comprehensive leadership development and opportunity for career progression
- Paid parental leave
- Paid study leave
Please email a copy of your resume together with a covering letter which outlines your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we are not accepting any agency applications at this time.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that Moulis Legal does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Moulis Legal will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Moulis Legal explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Moulis Legal.