Marketing and office administrator - based in Brisbane
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic marketing and office administrator to join our team providing marketing assistance and general office support to our Chief Executive and legal staff across our three offices. You will be a self-starter and have a positive and pro-active approach to engaging in marketing activities together with a professional manner and strong communication skills.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. This position can be full time or part time to suit the right person.
Moulis Legal is a leading, progressive modern legal business handling commercial and international matters. We support and protect entities that excel in the business, trade and commercialisation of products and ideas. Our areas of practice include administrative and government law, corporate law, commercial law, commercial property, dispute resolution, intellectual property and trade law. Our offices are located in Canberra, Brisbane and Melbourne. Our clients are spread throughout the world.
We are not a traditional law firm. Rather, we are a legal services business known for delivering a positive client and work experience, and doing things a little differently. Our culture is important to us. Our clients are important to us. Our team is important to us.
You will be responsible for providing marketing assistance across our offices including liaising with external marketing-related suppliers, undertaking basic website updates, preparing a quarterly marketing report, database and knowledge administration, events and marketing project management, and coordinating marketing materials. You will also provide office assistance to our small Brisbane team ensuring the smooth functioning and day-today operation of our Brisbane office including client reception, premises presentation and ICT.
Ideally you will have:
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in marketing, office and business administration, project management, publication production, event management or communications focused role
- Demonstrated skills in Adobe Creative Suite software
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills including the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external clients
- A high degree of organisation and attention to detail
- A client-focused outlook and a desire to contribute to a collaborative environment
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- High-level skills in Microsoft Office software including excel and database management skills
You will be working with driven professionals who are passionate, smart, creative and proud to be part of a law firm that is dedicated to our collegiate work environment. If you join Moulis Legal, you are joining an internationally-recognised team that focuses on excellence, relationships and our culture of collaboration and innovation.
Benefits at Moulis Legal
Moulis Legal has been recognised for its positive and comprehensive approach to supporting women’s and men’s equal participation in our workplace. We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to support your professional development and wellbeing including:
- Flexible work arrangements and a positive, encouraging work environment
- Modern and contemporary offices (Canberra and Brisbane have sporting facilities available)
- Health benefits such as vaccinations, weekly personal training, fruit box delivery and support for sporting events
- Comprehensive leadership development and opportunity for career progression
- Paid parental leave
- Paid study leave
Please email a copy of your resume together with a covering letter which outlines your interest to email@example.com
Please note, we are not accepting any agency applications at this time.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that Moulis Legal does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Moulis Legal will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Moulis Legal explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Moulis Legal.